Scientific studies on waste recycling and biomass use
Do you need studies on feasibility, potentials and emergence? Then we at GNS can provide you with expert assistance! We are your experienced partner for the design, implementation and result evaluation of practice-oriented and scientific studies in the field of waste recycling and biomass utilisation. Furthermore, we offer consulting and studies for the analysis and optimisation of material cycles and material flows.
Our practice-oriented and scientific studies and analyses at a glance:
- Primary research and surveys
- Research of secondary sources
- Evaluation of even large amounts of data
- Visualisation of the results
- Practical recommendations for action
Why you should rely on our know-how for studies on waste recycling and biomass utilisation
We aim to produce transparent reviews. For our scientific studies and analyses we carry out work in the field of primary research, but we also rely on the results of secondary research, which we expertly research for you. Besides, the conceptual design of surveys is also part of our range of services.
You also have an experienced partner at your side when it comes to the evaluation of analyses. We are experienced in the statistical evaluation of large amounts of data. To provide you with a clear and tangible result, we combine figures into visualisations. Also, we develop practical recommendations for action that help you to derive the maximum benefit from our analyses.
Gain an impression of the possibilities of our work with our references!
- Saxony-Anhalt State Office for Environmental Protection and Agriculture (2017): Study on "Development of bases for a waste avoidance contribution of the State of Saxony-Anhalt – Avoidance of food waste". The study is used by the Ministry for Environment, Agriculture and Energy of Saxony-Anhalt (MULE).
- Project developer for renewable energy technologies from England (2015): preparation of a technology overview "General Assessment of Advanced Conversion Technologies by Gasification / Pyrolysis"
- Project developer for renewable energy technologies from Munich (2011): Identification and evaluation of straw biomass potentials for a plant site in Germany
Do you need an analysis in the field of waste recycling and biomass use? Then let us know your requirements. We look forward to your request!