Environmental consulting and engineering for process technology – we provide solutions for your problems!
Do you want to separate impurities, recover valuable materials, minimise emissions or use waste heat efficiently? If you are looking for solutions in the field of process engineering, then you have found the right partner in us. Commission us with the chemical and process engineering!
Our experienced team of engineers and chemists is at your disposal with expert knowledge and our research and development laboratory. Take advantage of our know-how in the field of environmental consulting and engineering!
Modern process engineering for the use of biomass and waste – our services in environmental consulting
Looking for a solution? With our services in environmental consulting and engineering, we are at your disposal if you need modern process technology for the use of biomass and waste. We ...
- are specialised consultants for process engineering, recycling management and environmental technology
- are your contact for all questions concerning the analysis and optimisation of material flows
- examine the criteria of sustainability and product quality
- are involved in projects with the focus on "Waste to Energy" and "Waste to Product"
- develop new process engineering solutions for your trickiest problems
Trial and error? That was before! Modern processes for using biomass and waste require modern calculation methods. We calculate complex processes for your processes using modern chemical and process engineering calculation methods and simulation software.
Get an impression of our work in the field of environmental consulting and engineering with our references!
- The municipal operator of a plant for biowaste fermentation (2019): Utilisation test of by-products of a waste fermentation plant
- The private operator of a biowaste fermentation plant (2019): preliminary planning for the energetic use of solid fermentation residues from a waste fermentation plant
- Gravel and stone producer in Germany (2017 / 2018): Feasibility study on sludge water treatment and development of a technical solution concept
- Glass producer in Germany (2018): Investigation of by-products with regard to their recyclability
- Globally active general contractor and operator of plants for biological and mechanical waste treatment (2014 to 2016): process engineering consulting to reduce the formation of salt crusts and the reduction of salt loads in the percolate of a biological waste treatment plant
- Operators of biowaste fermentation plants from England (2016): Process engineering advice on the removal of nutrients from fermentation residues
You too can benefit from our chemical and process engineering expertise. Feel free to contact us to find out more about how we can help you find solutions!