Commitment and training
We support the training of engineers and work closely with universities and research institutes.
- Dr. Ute Bauermeister has been an honorary lecturer at Merseburg University of Applied Sciences (FH) since 2009 with the lecture "Energetic Biomass Utilization" in the Master's program of the Department of Chemical and Environmental Engineering
- Students are directly involved in research & development at GNS and work on practical tasks from laboratory to engineering
- So far supervision of more than 50 internships, 3 student research projects, 9 bachelor theses, 4 diploma theses, 2 master theses
Cooperation with universities and research institutes:
- German Biomass Research Center GmbH, Leipzig
- Fraunhofer Institute for Ceramic Technologies and Systems ICTS